Topic Thread

Expand all | Collapse all

Guiding Principles

• 1.  Guiding Principles

Posted 03-29-2021 10:11
      |   view attached
    Hello everyone!
    Please see attached for the Guiding Principles - a living document that informs the future of the WFTDA and the ART Project.

------------------------------
    Kimberly Eisen, MSW / Dottie
    Member Services Manager
    WFTDA

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Guiding Principles

Posted 04-11-2021 22:02
      |   view attached
    Hi Dottie,

Considering the message behind the principles themselves, I think it's a bit of an oversight to distribute a PDF that doesn't meet PDF accessibility guidelines. Since this is something I have a bit of experience with through my day job, I went ahead and remediated this one per the PDF/UA standard--just in case you might find that helpful. Going forward, it's probably something to keep in mind.

Otherwise, I think this is pretty great and I'm excited to see what's next from the ART Project!

Best, 
    Bubble
    Keweenaw Roller Derby

Attachment(s)

• 3.  RE: Guiding Principles

Posted 04-12-2021 13:25
    Thanks Bubble!
    My apologies on the oversight. With your permission and attribution, I'd love to replace our original with this one. Please just let me know how you'd like to be credited for your work in the doc and I'll make that shift. 
    Thank you so much for your contribution here!
    Dottie

Kimberly Eisen, MSW / Dottie
    Member Services Manager
    WFTDA

• 4.  RE: Guiding Principles

Posted 04-13-2021 06:28
    Hi Dottie,

Sure thing! Feel free to post it. Please note that any edits within the doc itself (aside from renaming the file) will likely disrupt the accessibility tagging at this stage. I'm not worried about credit.

Best,
    Bubble

Paige Short / Princess Bubblebutt
    Treasurer
    Keweenaw Roller Derby