Returning to Roller Derby

Folders

Returning to Roller Derby

Folder Contents

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone! On June 16th Iggy Perillo is offering a training called: Unrostered: Mindset Tactics to Deal with Disappointments and I wanted to share this with y'all, as I think this is a great conversation starter coming back into your return to training ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi! As most of us know, CDC released updated guidelines yesterday. The CDC says it is now safe to unmask and to stop practicing social distancing indoors and outdoors individuals who have been vaccinated for more than 2 weeks. Additionally, access ...

• I know there was a lot of conversation about the "pod" practices in the middle of this meeting. Page 10 of the updated Return to Play Plan has the specifics regarding these sorts of practices! ------------------------------ River Strong Charlottesville ...

• I've told both the leagues I'm involved with not to expect competition this year, we'll be happy to make it to intra-league scrimmaging. I agree that outdoor roller derby like outdoor soccer can resume under Orange Tier. Additionally non-contact skills ...